1. A Reconciliation Primer (especially for settler Christians)
In this episode we interview Steve Heinrichs, the Director of Indigenous-Settler Relations with Mennonite Church Canada. Steve is passionate about the church’s call to solidarity and reconciliation with our host peoples. A former pastor in the Carrier territory of northern British Columbia, he loves to help congregations grapple with the important issues that keep peoples and nations apart, and with the great hope and promise of life done together.
- Further reading suggested by Steve:
- Settler Identity and Colonialism in 21st Century Canada by Emma Battell Lowman; Adam J. Barker CommonWord
- Intotemak Subscription and Series: Mennonite Church Canada ed. Steve Heinrichs CommonWord
- One Church, Many Tribes by Richard Twiss CommonWord
Our website: oldstoriesnew.ca
Our email: [email protected]